Materials: 4 sheets of 12x12 cardstock/paper your choice of color.
1 Sheet 8 1/2x11 white cardstock.
1 small 5x5 scrap paper
skittles, diamonds amount per taste
frame of your choice - I used CM as after season over I will insert page in my scrapbook to start Christmas pages.
Carts: Gypsy Font, Gypsy Wonderings, Joys Of The Seasons
Worked design on a 12x24" mat on the Gypsy to allow more room to maneuver letters and switched to 12x12 after completed.
1. Outline square at 8", surrounded by shadow letters from GF at 2" high on the page 1 of my LO. All letters welded together. Many times letter widths
were changed to make the word fit.
2. Using the cutout GF at 2" height form letters in a square. This time adjust each letter to individually place to insure perfect
shadowing, again many letters will need to be adjusted to fit within the outline letters. I did weld letters so not every letter is placed individually.
3. Another square is made this within the 2nd page this time at 7 1/2" allowing it to float on page and background square to show through as a shadow.
4. On page 3 on my gypsy I used JOTS for a light piece of greenery at 3.64wx1,12h forming a square centered over the prior two welding it together for one
cut. I also cut 4 strips at 1/4" wide from this left over paper so don't throw out.
5. On page 4 I made the words King 1.25h and Lord 1.5h to hang on frame. Also on separate sheet, The Christmas story from Luke was printed on the 8
1/2x11 sheet of paper.
6. Put together, shadow letters first, ornately cut letters next, colored square place on top of shadow square. Then place 1/4" colored strips within both
squares so the shadow color doesn't overwhelm. Add greenery and place diamonds and skittles to your preference. Then center Bible passage under
the squares as if framed.
7. Flip over adhere double sided foam squares and attach to your background paper. Frame or place in your scrapbook.