BASIC CARD ~ Thinking of You
Cartridges used ~ Gypsy Wondering, Gypsy Font, and George
1/4 cut of pattern paper
Cuts from Gypsy Wondering ~ "Thinking of You"
Cuts from Gypsy Font ~ Hearts
Cuts from George ~ Rectangle
Use color of your choice for creating card
1. Cut 1/4 of pattern paper (your choice); glue on card using a spray adhesive for faster application.
2. Cut designs using Cricut and your Gypsy.
3. Glue rectangle (using spray adhesive) and place in the center of card.
4. Glue the "Thinking of You" (burgandy onto white) using spray adhesive.
5. Add the 3-D dots to the back of shadowed "Thinking of You" and place on the center of the rectangle.
6. Spray adhesive glue to the hearts, cutting one off and placing in top left corner and place other two hearts in bottom right corner.7. Glue skittle on the center of the flower.